[geeks] Hello, my name is Ken, and I am a...

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 16:52:45 CDT 2001

Ken.Hansen at ICTI-USA.com writes:

>At TCF last weekend, I turned up my nose at a $15 Sun Classic with RAM/HD, so I have defined a lower-limit to the machines I will "rescue" (486 or greater, better than Classic/LX) -what are other peoples minimums?

I won't take any PC. Macs I'll strip for scsi devices.

Otherwise, I'm a collector, so the older the better.

For Suns, for real use, SS2 or better is fine. I don't like the lunchbox
cases at all though. I do like ELCs.

VME Suns I collect but don't really use. (So far.)

-- david fischer -- dave at cca.org -- www.cca.org -- Cthulhu told me to. --