[geeks] international dialup.

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue May 8 07:10:36 CDT 2001

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 10:01:20PM -0500, Andrew Sydelko wrote:

> I'm going to be traveling to Germany
> in two weeks and don't think I can
> live without my daily dose of email.
>
> Does any one on this list know
> of the best dialup provider in
> Europe? I'd even be happy with
> a 14.4k connection.

Each country has its own crop of ISPs.  No doubt you'll be able to find a
freebie trial or something over there (if you read German!).  Otherwise,
you could sell your soul and use AOL or Compuserve.  They should both
have local POPs throughout Germany.  Don't forget, you'll almost certainly
be paying by the minute for calls.

--
David Cantrell | root at alphacomplex.org | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh