[geeks] Re: Breeding, etc.

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue May 1 10:43:03 CDT 2001

Can this even still be considered *geeky* - it is starting to feel more *creepy*... ;^)

Hey, I like pets (have had a snake (garter/garden/whatever), hampster, two cats (my grandmother yelled at the first after licking my brothers birthday cake, and was never seen again. My grandmother's response - "She shouldn't have been on the table, licking the cake." ;^), and a dog (German Shepard, *near* pure bred, very nice dog)).

I loved them all, well, except the snake - that was more idle curiousity than anything else - but hey, if it doesn't plug in, it can't be geeky!

May I be the first to propose surrogate_children at sunhelp.org? ;^)

Ken