[geeks] Cerf Cube

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 21:19:29 CDT 2001

I nominate my palm pilot for all three.  Sure, it might not be the
fastest, but a lot of damn cool stuff has been done on slower machines.
OK, I nominate it for cool and affordable.  For fast, well, I don't have
any speed demons.  Just a hand full of machines that can crunch numbers at
a steady pace without too much sweating.

--
Joshua Boyd