[geeks] Cerf Cube

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 21:16:59 CDT 2001

Yeah, but we see hand helds at those sorts of prices, and one way of
looking at what I want is to take a handheld and crank it on high.

I've long thought that of all the OSs around, the closest one to ideal for
the average user is PalmOS.  I want PalmOS scaled up (and if need be, we
can base it on linux, but hide that from most users).

Did I mention I've been spending too much time banging my head against PC
type thingies recently?

--
Joshua Boyd