[geeks] Cerf Cube

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 21:14:13 CDT 2001

I suppose if people are going to insist on putting it that way, then yes
it is a mac cube, except it is smaller and friendlier and made from
better materials (look up people complaints about the G4 Cube case
defects).

Further, while it does not have the performance of a G4, the ultimate goal
is to be much cheaper, and offer superior software, based on linux most
likely, but that is a fact that the average user should never no.

And while I don't have anything against the PPC, I kinda like the idea of
this machine being either Strong Arm or MIPS.  This helps cut costs, and
also helps encourage a leaner, faster, cooler attitude (or at least it
does in my detached from reality brain) in programmers.

--
Joshua Boyd