[geeks] Cerf Cube

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 15:50:55 CDT 2001

I think that staring at a grey wall all day, followed by spending evenings
in a poorly lit basement working on dingy PCs is starting to get to me.  I
mean some of my unix boxes once looked OK (if perhaps boring), but by the
time they get to me, they are fairly banged, scuffed, and discolored.

I need to get out of here. TGIF.

A small aluminum cube of a computer running anything but Intel with
graphics the quality of a TNT or better would still be darn cool though.

--
Joshua Boyd