[geeks] Debian to ?

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 11:45:48 CDT 2001

For a Pentium CPU, why not stick with Linux? Is there something you don't like about Linux, or are you just looking for something new to try.

The FreeBSD installation process is quite nice, I got an older install on a 80386 via dial-up/14.4Kb/s overnight with just one boot floppy and a dial-up PPP connection!

Ken