[geeks] arcade collectors?

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 11:37:19 CDT 2001

A) Had I invested those quarters properly, I would have felt compelled to
do something responsible with them, like paying for college.

B) I think the game I wasted the most quarters in was Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtles.  They were so cool back then.  Me and 3 other people managed to
beat the 4 player arcade game.  It took hours, and I put at least 5
dollars worth of quarters in that day (and that was back when 5 dollars
was several weeks savings), and the other people spent even more.  It
certainly was a sense of accomplishment though.

That arcade game is almost affordable from that TNT place.  If you call
nearly as much as I've ever spent for a car or computer affordable.

--
Joshua Boyd