[geeks] This bogles my mind

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 29 06:31:41 CDT 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Geoff Reed wrote:
> Of course if you eat poppyseed muffins it will turn up positive for Opium,
> and I've been told that there are some tests that show a positive for
> marajuana if you use hempseed flour (which has lots of fiber but no real
> quantity of thc in it)

*Grin*. Me and my former employer were on great inter-personal terms. He
used to threaten me with constant drug-testing; I used to threaten him
with running down to Subway and ordering up a foot-long something or
another sandwitch on the bread that contained the most poppyseeds.
Interestingly enough, the one with all the poppyseeds was covered in
oregano, so it looked like you were having a real experience for lunch. :)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |