[geeks] arcade collectors?

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 15:10:50 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 02:23:31PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 03:15:03PM -0400, Gil Young wrote:
> > The game where you could jump in and out of tanks and you had a big twirly
> > knob for directions and had grenades, etc was pretty cool as well.
>
> IKARI WARRIORS
>
> I need to find an emulator for that.

Oh yes indeed!  The version for the Amstrad CPC (8-bit .uk home micro) is
a pretty good port, and if you want to give it a go all the relevant bits
are lurking on my ftp server - ftp.barnyard.co.uk.

--
David Cantrell | david at cantrell.org.uk | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

      Good advice is always certain to be ignored,
      but that's no reason not to give it            -- Agatha Christie