[geeks] arcade collectors?

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 14:15:03 CDT 2001

I would love to get my hands on a full-size version of the bonanza
brothers, it was a cops and robbers thief game that was a hoot!

Also, I saw a new game, it was "something 911", and you were a cop and it
would sense your movements (crouch, duck, lean left/right) and adjust the
action accordingly, and you had to shoot your way through a crime in progress.

The game where you could jump in and out of tanks and you had a big twirly
knob for directions and had grenades, etc was pretty cool as well.

Gil