[geeks] This bogles my mind

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 00:40:02 CDT 2001

Yeah, but have you ever not followed the directions properly on
prescription and non prescription drugs?  Benydryl at least will show up
if you take more than you are supposed to.  I suspect that many other
common drugs would also, and I know a lot of people who misuse common
drugs (like using Tylonal PM or Benydryl as a substitute for sleeping
pills, or taking Excedrin to help stay awake).

--
Joshua Boyd