[geeks] This bogles my mind

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 28 00:37:05 CDT 2001

The War on Drugs.

When was the last time there was a war when even one side refrained from
hurting innocent people?  In WWII, we bombed the crap out of a lot of
Japanese civilians.  In the civil war, I don't know what the civilian
casualties were, but I know there were a lot back in the revolutionary
war.

--
Joshua Boyd