[geeks] life

John Duksta geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 27 13:45:38 CDT 2001

At 02:17 PM 6/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Now I know why good geeks are not supposed to have a life.  After last
>night I'm too tired to do much effective work.  And this is even after
>taking a 30min nap in the car at lunch time.  Whewh.  Time to go bad to
>staring blankly at the screen, hoping people don't notice that little real
>work is actually occuring.

ok, this just begs the question... what did you do last night that
has you so tired today, eh?

For the record, I completely agree. I have all sorts of a life.
Air (french band, did the soundtrack to the Virgin Suicides) played
here sunday night, great show. Would highly recommend it to anyone
if they come to a venue near you.

-john