[geeks] Yeah! A dose of their own medicine! I love it...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 26 13:15:29 CDT 2001

Computer Associates is under attack for a take-over...

A nice quote:

"...Wyly and his supporters lambasted CA as a company thatabuses employees, customers and shareholders alike and covers its declining revenue by deceptive accounting techniques."
and a URL:

Battle for control of CA escalates

Billionaire Sam Wyly continued to attack CA's management, while company
officials vigorously defended themselves and said two new members had been
appointed to the board.

http://computerworld.com/nlt/1%2C3590%2CNAV47_STO61692_NLTam%2C00.html

They deserve everything they get ;^) I had customers on the verge of crying when CA bought the company I used to work for, On-Line Software - they told me they just got rid of all CA products in their shop, then CA bought their new vendor...
Ken