[geeks] Wanted: PUNCHED CARDS

Gil Young geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 23:43:53 CDT 2001

Rats i had acres of that stuff back in 85 (that and the white-green wide fan
paper printouts of cobol billing code my dad worked on), my Dad worked at
ATT and they were tossing them out by the palletfull :).  All gone now,
wasnt quite aware of what they were back then or I wouldve kept some :).

heres an early ad for a machine:

http://www.tiac.net/users/wilcox1/adt309.jpg

Gil Young

Call Sign: KG4KVX