[geeks] Rare Finds (was Re: [rescue] 670MP windfall in the su rplus diving frenzy today.....)

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 09:37:25 CDT 2001

On Thu, Jun 21, 2001 at 08:56:58AM -0500, Amy wrote:
> i'm trying to laugh. really. unfortunately it's been that kind of morning.
> --a

I woke up to banging.

(no, you perverts, not THAT..)

El Destructo Amy Grande!  Amy el Cut de Wallboard!
today, Amy el mount wallboard!  ay yay yay!

8-)

The bathroom's gonna look great when she gets done.
I've been providing moral support, carrying in boxes
of tile,  and last night I was even a human sawhorse...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net