[geeks] RE: In the kitchen, Barefoot and *wireless*...

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Jun 21 08:51:56 CDT 2001

You want an Axil SS/5 "clone" w/72 Pin memory slots, TGX/TGX+ framebuffer, and either a 70 or 85 MHz CPU. Look for models 220 or 245. The cases are slightly larger than a "lunchbox" system (LX/IPX), and if you don't need the floppy, they come with a dual-drive SCSI cable installed.

Non-x86 means running anything other than the supplied software/OS will be a serious challenge, IMHO.

Ken