[geeks] Re: [rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 15:53:10 CDT 2001

James,

My thought was that the logic is discrete, binary in ENIAC, but in a true analog computer, there are numerous (infinite) states to be processed.

The theory of operation *behind* the logic is not what I am talking about, I am talking about the "logic" of the system as the programmer see it.

I think we are discussing different things, and I suspect we both agree the others points are valid...

Ken