[geeks] Re: [rescue] RE: Absolutely nothing to do with 'Small schools.& elections'

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 20 12:50:40 CDT 2001

We used to have to shuffle our feet on the carpet, just to build up enough static electricity to watch the power light come on...

And don't get me started on trying to hand-punch those little *square* holes on IBM tabulator (or Hollerith or Jacquard Loom) punch cards... ;^P

Ever tried to play Doom on a Turing machine? That was rough... (but it did run Linux!)

Ken