[geeks] Re: [rescue] RE: Small schools.& elections

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 22:47:31 CDT 2001

On Tue, 19 Jun 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> Since we are discussing religion and politics, I've moved this to geeks.
>
> In this day and age of monstrous amounts of CPU cylces going unused, isn't
> it time to use a text editor that pretends to have a brain?
<snip>

first off, i will not argue over something as trivial as a text editor. to
be blunt, i can think of many more things i'd rather be doing with my
life and time, among them self-mutilation, masturbation, walking the
dog, and planning dinner parties. i dont like pedantically arguing this
or that, either. there are other people here whom i am sure will be more
than willing to argue semantics with fenceposts, i'm sure.

secondly, i use what i am comfortable with and i use what i like, in this
case, vi. i refuse to justify a personal decision via arguments with a
software or hardware bigot(s).

third, i hate zealots--be they political, religious, or technological.

thanks for playing. if you have any other questions, please direct them to
sunhelp.org's public relations department, reachable by phone at
1-800-KISS-MY-ASS.

--a

p.s. have a nice day!