[geeks] OT: (Off topic) Computer/Internet-related content

Jeff Workman geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 20:23:38 CDT 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Dan Debertin exclaimed:

> I unsubbed from NANOG months ago due to almost complete lack of useful
> discussion. Sad, considering that it used to be really good.

Yeah, there's zero operational content, but I agree with the majority about
new.net and what bottom feeders they are.

Some may call me anti e-commerce, but I don't mind somebody making as much
money as they can off the net as long as they follow published technical
standards.  Straight ripping off people on the net is not my bag, and
that's exactly what new.net is trying to do.

In closing I would like to say that I hope they all rot in hell.

Jeff (Who's not the least bitter toward new.net..no..not at all)