[geeks] costco

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jun 19 16:19:20 CDT 2001

Don't bother - once the Fry's opens up you won't have any m oney for food or gas!

;^)

Ken
(I think the bulk warehouses are reasonable deals - they typically have a coupon where you can walk around and see what they have and make *one* purchase without buying a membership. I'd wait for that coupon to come. But, to answer your original question, they are pretty good deals in most cases)