[geeks] Big Damn File System....

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 16:13:01 CDT 2001

Humorously enough, it is in a case that once held a Mac PC add-on. It was a small CPU board that used an internal HD, but had connections to the Mac for all other I/O. Sorta the size of an LX/Classic/IPX... I don't know if the board was dead or not, I just pulled the power cable off of it and usedit for an external drive case...

Linc, if you have a use for it, please let me know - it has been idle for several years, it could be yours for the price of shipping...

Ken