[geeks] HD recommendations

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 14:54:39 CDT 2001

What is that place dirtcheapdrives.com? They probably have pretty good deals.

If you don't mind Maxtor drives, Staples usually has good deals on largish drives (30++ Gigs), esp. if you wait for a discount sale and place the order online, using a discount coupon. See www.hot-deals.org. There is usually a $15 off $100 purchase listed there...

CompUSA also usually has sales on drives on alternating weekends, as does BestBuys.

If you are intent on IBM, you may want to try dirtcheapdrives.com...

HTH,

Ken