[geeks] Big Damn File System....

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 14:16:04 CDT 2001

You know.  I bought a DDS-2 drive.  It didn't work (appaarently never
recognized tapes in drive, even though lights started blinking when I
inserted the tape). I asked here and other places, and was told to try
buying a cleaning cartridge.  Clean cartridge didn't do anything
differently from normal cartridge.  Out of ideas, but hate to buy a new
tape drive so soon.

--
Joshua Boyd