[geeks] Big Damn File System....

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 13:21:18 CDT 2001

There is already a company selling 180gb drives.  I believe it is called
the Segate Baracuda 180.  Recently came across a web site that build a
project machine consisting of a dual Xeon system, 1.5 gigs of ram.  Some
Wildcat video card, a raid controller, 6x36gig drives in hardware raid 5,
2x180 software striped, plus misc other fun toys.f

--
Joshua Boyd