KDE (was RE: [geeks] IRC)

Chad A. Chance geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jun 18 07:02:46 CDT 2001

I had been useing AfterStep since Solaris 8 came out while at the same time
trying to get GNOME to work, but GNOME just seems very unstable and EXTREMLY
bloated. I've been giving KDE a shot for the past 2 months or so and I'm
really starting to enjoy it. It's VERY stable, not as bloated as GNOME,
provides quite a bit of functionality, and best of all, it's not CDE ;)
I'm still not sure if I'm going to stick with KDE, but for right now it is a
nice change.

My 2% of a dollar,
Chad