[geeks] postfix

Jeff Workman geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 17 16:49:46 CDT 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Dan Debertin exclaimed:
>> > What's .ws?
>>
>> i think it is supposed to stand for Web Site.
>
> C'mon, Brian. We all know you're from Western Samoa; there's no reason to
> hide it anymore.
>
> http://www.iana.org/cctld/cctld-whois.htm

$ grep ^ws /usr/share/misc/domains
ws samoa
$

<RANT>

Am I the last person in the world who loathes how they're taking ccTLDs and
perverting their meaning like this?  Has anybody went to the registrar for
.tv lately and seen how much they are charging for "Premium" domain names?

Makes me fscking sick. This is not The Way God Intended for the ccTLDs to
be used.

</RANT>

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.