[geeks] Dragon's Lair

Sam Creasey geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 17 14:06:39 CDT 2001

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> And as long as Don Bluth is recently on our minds (the guy who made DL,
> for those who didn't bother to look it up), I think I'll go watch Titan
> A.E. again.  Been meaning to do that for awhile anyway.

I don't think I can watch titan a.e. again...  I became a little disturbed
when I found myself attracted to the animated chick in that.

then again, I think I was drinking cuervo in the theater, and that
couldn't have helped either...

Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as
kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to
repetitive music.
        -- Unknown