[geeks] WTB: SGI

Mike Hebel geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 15 12:57:56 CDT 2001

BB> Looking for a decent sgi; either a high-end Indy, mid-level Indigo2,
BB> or an entry-level O2.  No monitor/kb/mouse needed.

BB> Bill

I'm still looking for a PII 400 notebook.  Willing to trade one for
the other if you've got one up your sleeve.

Indigo 2 (System Admin app says Extreme on it.)  Teal.
MIPS R4400 200mhz IP22 CPU Rev 6.0
MIPS R4010 FPU Rev 0.0
128Meg
2.2gig
2x CD-Rom w/caddy.
GUI-Extreme Video  (Per hinv - I'll open up and confirm card number if
requested to.)
Loaded with Irix 5.3 and have 6.5 CD copies available.

I also have 20" GDM-20D11 if you want a larger monitor to go with it.

Mike Hebel                          mailto:drone8of9 at crosswinds.net
(Reminds me - I have to ship Irix CDs out.)