[geeks] Guitar callouses

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Jun 8 10:07:19 CDT 2001

Used electic basses can often be found really cheap.  However, a decent
amp could cost some money.  You should be able to get going for under $500
with a decent rig though, if you are patient.

Note, be very careful about buying used from individuals rather than
stores.  Unless you are an expert, there could be hidden problems that
neither you nor the seller know about.

--
Joshua Boyd