[geeks] Guitar callouses

Chad A. Chance geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Jun 6 14:00:09 CDT 2001

I used to play Electrtic Bass profesionally, between rehearsals, gigs, and
studio time I played anywhere from 20 to 60 hours per week. My callouses
were so big the tips of my fingers looked deformed. Even to this day(I quite
about 6 years ago), I still have some minor callouses. I still play, but
only a couple hours a week now, if that.

Chad