[geeks] FS: ftSPARC board

Chad A. Chance geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jun 3 22:10:08 CDT 2001

Hey,
	I think I want this, can you give me a little more info, all I'm interested
in is the MBUS modules, are these SM81 type modules? I have been searching
for affordable SM81s for my SS20, I guess if nothing else I could drop them
into my 630...

Could you post a pic of them so I could see what your talking about, or at
least do an attempt at some asci art?

Chad A. Chance