[geeks] Handspring Visor (2MB model) - NEW for $40 (I love rebates)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jun 2 14:07:42 CDT 2001

I saw this on Usenet, followed up on it - it looks valid, and have decided
that I could use another Palm device, esp. for $40 + tax. (see
http://www.spoofee.com/ )

The Gist of the deal is this:

    You buy the Handspring Visor for $149.XX at Staples.com

    You add a pack of paper clips to the order for $.27 (to get your order
to exceed $150)

    You apply an in-store coupon for $30 off a $150 purchase

    You mail in for a Staples rebate of $50 on the unit

    You mail in to Handspring for a $30 rebate onthe same unit.

Cost is $149.XX + $.27 = $150.XX less $30 in-store coupon, less $50 Staples
rebate, less $30 Handspring rebate, leaving you with $40.XX plus sales tax,
with free shipping!

Enjoy!

Ken
(BTW, these should be able to sync with a Sun workstation runnig Solaris and
Sun's sync software, but they come with a USB cradle - a serial cradle is
about $30)