[geeks] Synchronus Serial

Big Endian geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 18:47:25 CDT 2001

I just got my Cisco AGS+ into its final resting place and I'd like to
use it for more than just the current 3 point DSL WAN setup.  The
thing has 8 serial ports on it that can do upto 4mbps and I'm
wondering if anybody would like to rig some kind of network together
via radio links.  I've spoken with brian hechinger about this as he
has some cisco hardware of similar capability and is in reasonable
proximity to me(~3-400 miles) for some kind of low bandwidth link to
start.  Is anybody else interested?  Does anybody have something like
this already created?  It shouldn't be that hard but I'm not an EE,
just someone who's grown up with circuits.  Any EEs want to chime in
here?

Daniel