[geeks] VHS conversion

William W. Arnold geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 09:27:53 CDT 2001

dave at cca.org writes ---
>kurt at k-huhn.com writes:
>>Do a google search on "convert VHS to avi", and the second result is me and
>>Bill in a short exchange about said subject.
>
>>Not a complaint - just an observation on how the internet can make part time
>>celebrities of all of us.  I wonder what it would take to push that to #1?
>
>I think I'm the second "Dave Fischer" google knows about. I've exchanged
>email with the Dave Fischer who's #1.

Cool, I hadn't thought of googling for myself.

hmmm, "Billy Arnold"
Let's see, there's a Billy Arnold who played baseball in 1872 (.143 BA)
And A Billy Arnold whos Novelty Band played dance music at the Hammersmith
  Palais de Danse in London in 1920.
Then me (On mom's geneological(sp) site, age 10ish).

Everyone higher than me in Google is Dead.

And for another Geeky moment, Here's a little about the first computer
geek in my family.
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mdwillis/Caris/DR3NCGen.htm
(Mom enjoys watching the hit counter on the top of her site go up,
so please stop my the top page as you're leaving)

-billy- warnold at erols.com