[geeks] VHS conversion

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 20:18:17 CDT 2001

This is going to get me slammed even more, but I'm amazed at the number of
emails (one per day for the last 2 weeks) that I've gotten inquiring about
transfering video from VHS to digital format.  At first I was puzzled and
made detailed replies, then created a  standard boilerplate - then tonight I
decided to do my own search.

Do a google search on "convert VHS to avi", and the second result is me and
Bill in a short exchange about said subject.

Not a complaint - just an observation on how the internet can make part time
celebrities of all of us.  I wonder what it would take to push that to #1?

Kurt