[geeks] Re: Introductions

Amy geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 16:23:51 CDT 2001

On Mon, 30 Jul 2001, James Fogg wrote:

> Like Brian, I too may be divorced
> soon (marriage is harder than anything else I've done in my life).

ah don't sweat it. sometimes you get things right on the first try.
sometimes you don't (lord knows i didn't). the nice thing is, on the
second time out you go into it knowing it ain't no picnic.

irregardless, the most difficult moment of my life thus far was signing
off a future. turns out though that it was the right thing to do..both the
ex and i are much happier (and friendly towards each other) after 4 years.

--a