[geeks] WTB: digital camera

Andrew Sydelko geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 15:48:55 CDT 2001

) Pete wrote:
) > We just bought an Olympus D-510, and added a 64M SM card.  Kicks serious
) > ass, it's worth paying $$ and getting a new camera.
)
) Hmm.... I'm still abusing my Casio QV-10 which happily does 320x200 over
) RS-232 serial (9600bps) Not too terrible.
)
) > It has USB, so it just plugs in and acts like a HD under MacOS 9.1.  Under
) > OS X, it pops upa dialog & sez: hey, you have a digital camera!  And then
) > offers dowmload options, post-processing options, etc.  VERY slick.
)
) I wonder if that would ever happen on a SunBlade.

I tried plugging in a SanDisk CF reader into a SunBlade
and the disk started churning and then it said something
about /export/home/a (which is already there) and then
I couldn't figure out how to mount it...

--andy.