[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 11:40:14 CDT 2001

There was Johnny Cash music, and Johnny Cash Gospel Music -Love the former,
never heard the latter.

I remember when Johnyy Cash put out a greatest hits record in the 1980's -
SPIN magazine had an absolutely *gushing* review for his music.

If you can't get the greatest hits record mentioned above, "Live from San
Quentin" is an *excellent* introduction to his music (from early 1970s,
IIRC).

Ken