[geeks] Etiquette

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 30 08:32:10 CDT 2001

I had a simularly embarassing situation where a very close (female) friend was
at my house for the day when another friend (male) stopped by. She started
hitting on him hard and he showed no resistance (since he was a 37 year old
virgin (no shit!!) I guess I could understand it). Only problem was, she was
married to one of my best friends! When the clothes started coming off I told
them to go get a hotel room. Now I was in the terrrible position of
having to face my male friend knowing what his wife was doing. Fortunatly she
didn't carry on the charade for more than a few days and they divorced (which
made me feel bad too).

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!