[geeks] UPS and shipping morons

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 22:18:17 CDT 2001

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 09:15:50PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > Besides, I'm the one who uses Airsoft guns to shoot skunks in my
backyard.
> > Do *really* want to hunt me down?  ;-)
>
> Where I grew up, my little brother would trap raccoons and bobcats
> in our "back yard". 8-)
>
> (and when we shot them, we used a .22..)

I was refering more the insanity that I must possess, to shoot at something
capable of bringing down hell's wrath on my person, with something that has
no chance of doing the skunk long term damage.

Don't get me wrong - I did my share of trapping and shooting as well while
growing up in OH.  These days though - my backyard is only 10,000 square
feet, so actual firearms are out of the question.  However, I've recently
been looking at the Benjamin Sheridan .22 caliber pellet gun.  A co-worker
says the .25 caliber version is capable of puncturing 1/2" plywood.  At only
$110 - I call that a bargain ;)

Kurt