Jon's Integrity (was Re: [geeks] Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 21:50:48 CDT 2001

Yeah, in Laurel, MD...

Or maybe it is like the SETI at Home project - everyone agrees to store just
one or two treasured bits in their basements/garages/work rooms/living room,
and collectively we have the worlds largest "Distributed Museum"

Or, they have one, code named "junkster" - it borrows from eBay, where
instead of downloading files from an annonymous server, you buy a bit from
an annonymous "supplier", and, in turn,you become a supplier and offer up
your "bit" on eBay annonymously...

Hee hee!

Ken