[geeks] UPS and shipping morons

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 20:15:50 CDT 2001

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 08:35:41PM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > We had rolls of tape around to re-tape the boxes we destroyed.
>
> We have to hunt you down and kill you now, you realize? 8-)

I'm sure it wasn't any of *your* packages :)  It was several years ago,
1992-ish.

Besides, I'm the one who uses Airsoft guns to shoot skunks in my backyard.
Do *really* want to hunt me down?  ;-)

Just got back from session of lobbing plastic pellets at skunks.  If they
stay this active I'll probably be out there a few more times before I go to
bed.  You have to do it once - just once.  It's quite a rush!

Kurt