[geeks] scifi and TANKS

D.A. Muran-de Assereto geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 01:34:37 CDT 2001

If it's just military SF in general you enjoy, try the following:

Any of the Falkenburg books by Jerry Pournelle (Falkenburg's Legion, for
example)
	-But avoid the Warworld series after the first one
Joe Haldeman's military writings (although he's a little "anti-war")
For something related, but different, try Jack MCDevitt's "A Talent for War"

Dave
"The other Dave M."