[geeks] Introductions (was Re: Etiquette)

Mike Nicewonger geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Jul 29 01:28:17 CDT 2001

Hiya gang.

Mike Nicewonger is 37, unemployed and not sure where/what I wanna do. I am
currently selling Unix stuff and networking gear to keep my newly bought house
mine. I was a long time geek when I was young then strayed off the path to
first be a paramedic, then I owned a towing company for around 10 years. got
fed up with it all and rediscovered computers and 'trons in 98. got a job
working ofr a "beltway bandit" doing NT <shudder> support. found Linux late 98
and then soon thereafter ran into a dude named Dave M at a toy store we all
frequent. He said "Dude, you should buy a Sun machine" So I did. Been foolin
with them ever since. I collect odd Sun stuff and other *nixen.

I am single, have a cat, Fiona, the cat says Meow!! It either means hi! or feed
me, still not sure :)

I love the bare nuckles kind of computer hacking and enjoy fooling around with
my copius piles of toys, er, I mean, equipment.

-Mike N