Jon's Integrity (was Re: [geeks] Etiquette)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 22:42:16 CDT 2001

Pete,

I have never tried to peel my clothes off by sliding across the pavement,
nor have I ever prepared such a lavish feast for my spouse - you are not
only healed, you are better than most husbands (I suspect)!

For me, timing the grilled cheese sandwich to be done at the same time as
the tomato soup* is a major coup. But then again,I seem able to time
scrambled egs, toast and bacon without major calculations...

Ken
(*Note: My secret for tomato soup is as follows:

Take a can of Campbells Tomato soup, then shake it vigerously (to break down
the soup in the can).

Then open can into a pan, and fill the can with milk - whole milk, not that
"near milk" my wife likes.

Start to heat the soup, then slowly add the milk, say in four aprox. equal
pours,making sure to completely blend the soup/milk before adding the next
1/4th can of milk.

Tomato soup thus prepared has *no* lumps - ever.)