Jon's Integrity (was Re: [geeks] Etiquette)

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Jul 28 17:48:08 CDT 2001

> PS: How are you feelin'?

Tired now (made dinner/cake for Chan's bday today.  Prime rib, Yorkshire
pudding, veggies, and choc. pudding cake w/van. butter creme frosting.)

I am good now for about 6 hours at a time.  I got released from OT, as my
finger is 100%, but I am still going to PT for the ankles.  It may be a
few more months before I am close to normal, and the opinion is that it
may take over a year to get the left ankle back totally.

-P